UFO Beech Wood Pendulum
The UFO Beech wood pendulum shares a similar aerodynamic shape similar to UFOs. Hence the name. This device is a good diagnostic tool suitable for healing and accurately pinpointing points on the body for diagnostic feedback and information.
UFO Beech Wood Pendulum
This dowsing pendulum is also good for:
● Map work and discovery
● Chart reading
● Energy work
● Healing work
● Dowsing outdoors
The UFO Beech wood pendulum is steady in outdoor conditions.
Instructions for Map Dowsing
In the following lines, you will find simplified instructions on Map Dowsing. For a more complete set of instructions, see Diane Marcotte’s article How to Map Dowse. She’s a former board member of the Canadian Society of Dowsers.
● Only map dowse when you’re relaxed and in a clear state of mind.
● Have one or two pendulums handy. Sometimes one pendulum works better than the other.
● Test your dowsing program to ensure your YES, No and Maybe responses are accurate.
● Have a copy of the map you intend to dowse in front of you.
There are three common ways to map dowse. I’m only sharing one technique.
When using the UFO Beech Wood pendulum, swing it in your READY position to overcome inertia.
(pencil and pendulum required)
In this method, you eliminate quadrants of the map
● Divide your map into quarters using a pencil. Gently swing your pendulum in your READY position.
● Ask – Is ____ in quadrant “1”? If you get a NO response, continue quadrant by quadrant until you receive a YES response. Note: In this example, the searched-for object is in quadrant “2”.
● Now divide the identified quadrant (quadrant “2” in our example) into quarters with your pencil.
● Ask – Is ____ in quadrant “a”? Continue, as above, until you receive a YES answer. Note: In this example, the searched-for object is in quadrant “d”.
● Now divide the identified quadrant (quadrant “d” in our example) into quarters with your pencil.
● Continue in this manner of reducing the map’s surface until you can go no further. You will then have located the searched-for object.
© Copyright 2002, Diane Marcotte. Feel free to print out these instructions for your personal use.
The UFO Beech Wood dowsing pendulum is a wood alternative to the Brass UFO pendulum at almost twice the size but at half the weight.
Size & Weight
UFO Beech Wood pendulum: 4.8 cm / 10.0 gm – (1.89″ / 0.35 oz)
See all Wood pendulums.
There are no reviews yet.